YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”).
- personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) and other identifiers including real name, postal address, email address, Internet Protocol address, or similar identifiers; and
- Internet or other similar network activity including browsing history, search history, and information on your interaction with our website or advertisements.
We obtain these categories of personal information either directly from you using forms you complete or products and services you purchase, or indirectly from you from observing your actions on our website.
Identifiers: Contact information (such as your name, address, and telephone number); unique identifiers (such as a device identifier and a government-issued ID number); financial information (such as a credit or debit card number); and online identifiers (such as an internet protocol address and a social media channel ID).
Commercial information: Such as records of the products or services you purchased or considered purchasing.
Internet or other electronic network activity information: Such as your browsing history, search history, and interactions with the Site (as defined above).
Geolocation information: Your physical location.
Inferences: Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. However, removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu.
Use of Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To send you periodic emails based on your interests about our Website, products, and services.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. Certain sharing of your personal information with our marketing partners for interest-based advertising may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA.
You can opt-out of the “sale” (according to the CCPA) of your information to third parties by clicking here. You may also ask to opt-out of such activities by mailing the request to: ICHIRAN – OPT OUT REQUESTS, 386 Johnson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11206, United States of America; or emailing the request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests sent by mail or email must include your request to opt-out of internet-based advertising, your email address, your full name, and your state of residence.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.) or other legal obligation.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Emailing us at email@example.com;
- clicking here; or
- Mailing us a request at ICHIRAN – OPT OUT REQUESTS, 386 Johnson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11206, United States of America.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
386 Johnson Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11206
United States of America