Lift Noodles Like a Pro
Noodles are slippery things. They slide right off your chopsticks.
But they're so yummy! So you pick them up and watch them slip back down. Again and again.
It's time to stop the noodle slide.
Get help from the textured ends of ICHIRAN's wooden chopsticks.
The tapered, textured ends help the chopsticks grip noodles and other slippery foods.
With these Hiba wood chopsticks, you can slurp a mouthful of noodles without them slipping back into the soup.
*Images are for reference only.
How to Love Your Chopsticks
- These chopsticks are made from natural Hiba wood (a cypress tree). Please treat them with care.
- Soaking them in water for long periods of time may cause the chopsticks to warp or peel.
- Use of polishing powders or nylon brushes to clean the chopsticks may cause scratches and other physical damage.
- NOT microwave safe.
- NOT dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using them for purposes other than what the chopsticks are intended for. (Eating meals and slurping ramen!).
- Color may transfer when wet. We suggest pre-washing the fabric case by hand before use.
- Wash with like colors to avoid color transfer.
- Color may fade with multiple washes.
- Allow the case to dry thoroughly before storing chopsticks in them.
- DO NOT use chlorine or bleach to wash the fabric case.